Website Terms and Conditions
1. Using our website - This site www.privatehealthcareaustralia.org.au (“Website”) is owned and operated by Private Healthcare Australia, ABN 35 008 621 994, Unit 17G Level 1, 2 King St Deakin ACT 2600, also referred to in these terms and conditions as “Private Healthcare Australia”, “we” or “us”.
2. In these terms and conditions, the following terms are defined as follows:
a. Content means any content contributed to the Website by users, including forum postings and comments;
b. Material means text, Publications, graphics, audio, images, design, layout, look, appearance, Content and any other content of the Website but does not include trade marks; and
c. Publication means any document made available by Private Healthcare Australia through the Website including media releases, research papers, submissions and position papers.
4. Copyright – All Material on or in the Website is owned by or licensed to Private Healthcare Australia. You must not use or reproduce any Material other than Publications as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
5. Publications - Private Healthcare Australia permits you to use and reproduce Publications provided that you:
a. clearly attribute Private Healthcare Australia as the source of the Publication;
b. include a statement that all copyright in the Publication belongs or is licensed to Private Healthcare Australia;
c. include a link to the webpage from which the Publication was reproduced; and
d. comply with any additional conditions or requests notified to you by Private Healthcare Australia from time to time, including a request to cease using or reproducing the Publication.
6. Reproduction of Publications in part – In addition to your obligations under paragraph 5 above, if you use or reproduce a Publication in part and not in its entirety, you must:
a. clearly state that the Publication has been reproduced in part and include a link to where it can be obtained in its entirety; and
b. ensure that you reproduce the portion of the Publication in such a way that a reasonable person would not read that portion of the Publication and come to a conclusion or understanding contrary to the conclusion or understanding that would be reached had that person read the Publication in its entirety.
7. Trade Marks – all names, logos and trade marks (both registered and unregistered) are the property of Private Healthcare Australia or the third parties who have contributed to the Website. Unauthorised use of any trade marks on the Website may infringe intellectual property rights. You must obtain the required approval before using any trade marks appearing on the Website.
8. User Content – Licence to Use – If you post, submit or otherwise contribute any Content to the Website, you grant Private Healthcare Australia a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable, assignable right to use and reproduce that Content in whatever manner Private Healthcare Australia sees fit. You warrant that any Content you submit does not, and Private Healthcare Australia’s use of that Content in accordance with this paragraph will not, infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or privacy.
9. Conduct in Forums and Postings - When contributing Content to the Website you must not:
a. defame, threaten, harass or stalk any person;
b. publish or disseminate any unlawful material or information, including material or information that is obscene, indecent, pornographic or any material or information that is otherwise offensive or objectionable;
c. advertise, solicit business, offer to sell any goods or services;
d. post or send any SPAM, junk mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
e. conduct any raffle, competition, contest or game (regardless of whether participants must pay a fee or other consideration);
f. upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, malware or other similar programs containing harmful or damaging components; or
g. impersonate another person or use false identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content.
10. Content submitted to the Website is subject to our review and moderation. We reserve the right to refrain from publishing, to remove without notice or to moderate any Content for any reason.
11. You consent to Private Healthcare Australia not attributing your authorship to any of your Content.
12. Exclusion of Warranties - The Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, correctness, completeness or suitability of the Material for any particular purpose.
13. Limitation of Liability - Your use of the Website and the Material is entirely at your own risk. Private Healthcare Australia will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from your use of the Website or the Material. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or Material available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
15. Third Party Sites – From time to time this Website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of third party websites.
16. Variations to these terms – Private Healthcare Australia may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variation will be effective as soon as the varied terms and conditions are posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after the terms and conditions have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation. A copy of the current terms and conditions is displayed on the Website at all times.
17. Governing Law – Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the Australian Capital Territory.
18. Contact Us – Private Healthcare Australia can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning (02) 6202 1000.